Rhythmic Multi Effect for Synths, Guitars & Drums
Prepare to be entranced! CamelSpace can take any sound you throw at it, be it a pad, a synth line or a drum loop, and generate a dizzying array of dynamically-evolving, gated rhythmic textures.
An enormously powerful 128-step 'trance gate' sequencer controls panning, filter cut-off and volume, while independent LFOs provide still more mind-boggling modulation options.
A tempo-synced stereo delay and powerful auto-panner ensure that your sounds are always on the move, while an enhancer (with 'Xcita' and soft saturation), a flanger and a high-quality reverb all add 'sparkle'.
A stunning graphical user interface puts all the
controls at your fingertips, while the X/Y pad allows easy real-time
manipulation of the most important parameters.
With the intelligent 'Randomize' button, new sounds and inspiration are just a click away. 470 attention-grabbing presets, organised by category, are also included. Find out more in the easy-to-read manual.
- Rhythmic multi-effect, to add dynamic interest to pads, synths, drums and more.
- Powerful 128-step 'trance gate' controlling filter cut-off, pan and volume.
- Auto-panner, enhancer, flanger, multi-mode filter, stereo delay, reverb.
- Easy-to-use, with X/Y pad and intelligent Randomize.
- 470 categorised presets.
New Features in v1.5
- 64-bit support for VST and AU on Mac and Windows
- RTAS support for Mac and Windows
- New filter modes from Alchemy
- Better preset organisation by category with 100+ new presets
- MIDI program change
- Inverse LFO shapes for Sine, Square, Triangle
- Keyfile copy protection built in to download
- Improved pattern and step tie editing
- Randomisation option for step sequencer
- Randomise button affects all active patterns
- Default delay filter cutoff now 100% open
Sound on Sound
9/10, Performance Award, Value Award Computer Music
"Of all the plugins I have on my recently-upgraded workstation, CamelPhat and CamelSpace are the most frequently used. On a synth score I recently finished, I used them both on almost every cue. Quite simply, they do what they do in a very unique way and more importantly...they're fun!"
"Camelspace is one of the first effects I reach for when I'm looking to trip a sound out. It's very easy to use and the sequenced gating is just a huge timesaver. I'm using Camelspace extensively on my current tour and I also used it in a piece for Mission Impossible 3 with Tom Cruise."
- XP / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8
- 1GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 10MB HD Space
- VST / RTAS 32-bit or 64-bit host
Buy CamelPhat and CamelSpace together to save:
$149 / €119 / £99