Why can't I use the 64-bit CamelSpace in Logic 64?
Why doesn't the 64-bit version of CamelSpace work in the 64-bit version of Logic? The plugin GUI opens using the AU bridge.
You must install the CamelSpace v1.50.0 (or later) update for 64-bit Audio Unit support. if the 64-bit version is still not working, follow the instructions below.
The CamelSpace.component file contains both the 32-bit and 64-bit version of the plugin, but sometimes Logic 64-bit will fail to recognise this. To fix the problem you will need to Reset & Rescan the plugin:
- Open Logic in 64-bit mode
- Select Logic Pro -> Preferences -> Audio Units Manager
- Type "Camel" in the search field
- Highlight CamelSpace in the list of plugins
- Click the "Reset & Rescan" button
If your question isn't answered by the FAQs, please email support@camelaudio .com and we'll be happy to help.